Wednesday, January 20, 2010

microwave vs corndogs


Well it was a long night after dropping my buddy of at the airport I continued on back home to the local drama bar after a few rounds of jager bombs I found my self cut off what fuck this shit ill go next door they will still serve me I stated as I staggered out the door and into the next bar they had karaoke going and some of the most horrible people thinking they can sing Bartender jager bomb I stated she put up a shot glass and a pounder I pick up the shot glass and ask do I look like a jock I want the shit dirty pour it straight up you get more booze that way usually and this time I was correct . So the night goes on I am sure I have pissed a lot of people off an have a lot of apologizing to do in my future for my antics I awake facing my buddy D.W not as pretty site really … so I sit up still drunk trying to figure out how I got where I was and where did my wallet go. Well I guess I forgot my wallet at home so that was even better so I gather my self and continue on home. I can feel my hangover sitting in. I better get some comfort food in me now most people have different type of comfort food it food that make s you feel better me I have several grilled cheese with tomato soup, just recently pho noodle soup is added to my comfort food but nothing can top a good corndog so I grab 3 corndogs out the box and place them on a plate in them microwave 2 minute 20 seconds I set the timer for and hit start well not even a minute later there a big fucking boom and I see the door to the microwave fly across the room and smack the heater thermostat and dropping Christ almighty I nearly pissed myself so I get up and look and the first thing I do is check to see if the corndogs where close to being done … my fucking luck they where not . with one even frozen in the middle … mother fucker I thought as I pick up the parts to the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment