Wednesday, February 3, 2010

punk food critic



A punk rockers perspective.

So today my friend picked me up it was lunch date time so we decide on the Hunan palace. 2821 Pacific Ave Everett, WA 98201 this place has one of the greatest lunch special menu one entrĂ©e with pork fried rice and egg roll small soup and tea that day it was rather busy and there where more staff than I normally see I knew what I wanted and so did my friend, you can never go wrong with Almond fried chicken with egg drop soup … it was about 10 minutes after we where seated given out tea and water our order was taken a little small talk and my friend commenting on the conversation around the place as she was reading lips how there was a car crash on Broadway and how one ladies son started listening to ICP (insane clown posse) and now he calls himself a juggler …. I had to laugh out loud when my friend told me that I guess the lady did not hear her kid actually say mom I am gay and I like to juggle nuts in my mouth … I am kidding we all know that ICP fans call them selves juggaloes and I hate everyone of them but nick, summer, and her friend. But I cannot stand that guy in Spencer’s (in the everett mall) what a fucking dork you know who I am talking about when I say that. The kid that looked like he been out back smoking pole all night long. Any way back to Hunan so the meal comes and oh yeah this is the shit I snap a few pictures with my camera phone to send to my buddy who also loves Hunan it the best food for your cash and being a punk you got to save that money to buy beer and records and more beer well we had small talk. And dam if I did not notice I was halfway thru and I was full yo! Waiter 2 to go boxes I am going to eat this shit later. I have like dive bars and run down Chinese restaurant s they make look like crap but they shure can make some food!

Tom Everett

Tomeverett13@gmail .com

No comments:

Post a Comment