Monday, March 8, 2010

I, Thomas j Sheehy as of march 7 2010 being of sound mind, do hereby willfully and voluntarily make known my desire that my life not be prolonged under any of the following conditions, and do hereby further declare:
If I where to take my own life or be in a state where to be kept alive on artificial support
I wish to not be kept alive on artificial support. I hereby leave Deborah Mitchel (mother) to divide my estate how I wish

I wish that what ever Joseph Wayne Durbin aka injun joe want he can have other than my 1978 Gibson meurader

I wish to be cremated and with my Gibson meurader. and my mother to do with my ashes how she fit other than giving some of my ashes to my grandfather mike Sheehy

I would like to leave hugo euronomouse von motorhead my fat orange cat to Jennifer may orr.



I declare this to be my last will and testament as of march 7 2010 in Everett Washington

No comments: