Thursday, June 9, 2011

suicide

I tried to eat pills but all I found was a near-empty bottle of Vitamin C.
About three hours ago, I swallowed 4 or 5 of them and tried to drift out of consciousness forever. I thought I was dead for a moment until I realized I was just dreaming. That sucked. I eventually woke up and all that has happened since then is frequent urination and a feeling of overall comfort and wellness. My body actually feels healthier after trying to kill myself. Damn, I must be the worst suicidist in the universe.

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW JUST HOW YOU FEEL SWEETIE- THE EPD HAS BROUGHT ME TO SUICIDE MANY MANY MANY TIMES.. PETE GRASSI IS GONE NOW.. SO ARE MANY OF THE ABUSERS FROM THE EPD THAT HURT BOTH OF US! FRANKLIN SEXUALLY ABUSED ME TOM.... I AM STILL FIGHTING BACK TO THIS DAY! I HAVE MY OWN "SUICIDE" BOTTLE OF PILLS JUST WAITING FOR ME. WAITING FOR THE DAY WHEN I FINALLY CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE ABUSE! HOPEFULLY BOTH OF US WILL BE OK... THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME AND HOPE YOU ARE OK. HOPE WE BOTH ARE SWEETIE- HOPE ALL OF US ARE. MUCH LUV- BIG HUGS... HOPE TO MEET YOU SOMEDAY~

    ReplyDelete