Saturday, March 3, 2012

look like a bum get treated like one

Yay another trip to the emergency room coughing blood in the morning and feeling like your not getting enough oxygen. The caricatures you will find when you’re sitting in the waiting room from a family of Jesus lovers to a mom that looks like a Muppet. Well I guess it true there are some people with Muppet fetishes. Waiting is the worst part of the emergency room. I wish at times this laptop had a camera on both sides so I can take candid shots of the sideshow that here including myself.
And now sponge bob square pants is playing on two TV’s right next to each other. The feeling like I am sitting in the middle of a fire. By the time I called back most my symptoms will have died down and seem like I am faking it or will the nurse if I do drugs. And the Dr. will ask if I am homeless when I take out my MacBook and ask him how many homeless people you know have a MacBook in there back pack if I vomit I been taking little breaths so I don’t bust into a coughing fit .

No comments:

Post a Comment